Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hulu Plus Free for One Year

Hulu Free for One Year!


I know that I'm a tiny bit late on this subject but i don't care. I would appear that great people of Hulu has given us, the people, an opportunity to get Hulu Plus FOR FREE. YAY! hello Hulu good buy cable for me. So the the only way you can get it is if you get some referrals. For each referral that you get to sign up for Hulu Plus, You get up to 2 weeks free. Now I'm no math genius but, if you can get 26 referrals you get 52weeks which = 1 year.

Sounds easy right? Well if it is your a show off lol, Just kidding... >.>

Anyway just for signing up for Hulu you automatically get 2 weeks free! :O :O :D
So if you sign up under me it'll be a win win for both of us right? :(

Hulu is a Great service will thousands of quality shows for everyone in your family to watch and enjoy. Some show are Family Guy, Don't Trust that B*tch in apartment 23, The New Girl which is Hilarious and so much more.

Hulu is becoming more popular everyday and i personally use it instead of paying for cable. My most favorite feature is being able to watch shows on my iPad, PS3 and iPod in 720p.

I think your should give Hulu Plus a chance and if you don't, What do you got to lose
It's a Free 2 week trial after signing up and they don't charge you till if over.



No comments:

Post a Comment